We are pleased to welcome you to the space dedicated to our general policy on the handling of personal data.
The personal data that we may collect as a result of your browsing on this website, including our cookie management policy, is detailed here.
Whether you are a customer, partner, supplier, shareholder or more generally contact of the Covivio Group, you will find here the answers to your main questions. If any of them run out, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
Who is in charge of the treatment?
It is Covivio SA, permanent establishment in Milan, via Carlo Ottavio Cornaggia n. 10 – 20123, in conjunction with its consolidated subsidiaries (hereafter “Covivio”) including Covivio Development Italy S.p.A. SIINQ.
Why do we process your data?
The purpose of processing your data depends on the relationship you have with Covivio. Their legal basis may be:
- your consent, particularly as a prospect or contact in the broad sense of the Covivio group;
- executing a contract that binds you to Covivio; this is especially the case if you are a tenant, customer, supplier or counterparty to any other transaction undertaken by Covivio;
- compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations: diligences we must carry out in accordance with the anti-money laundering regulations within the Covivio Group;
- our legitimate interest, particularly in the context of the protection of our premises and their occupants (video surveillance).
What data do we process?
You have a contractual relationship with a company of the Covivio Group
We work to inform you "over the water" as well as in the context of contracts for or involving the processing of your personal data, the exact nature of this data and your rights to it. Generally, this data has been collected from you directly. For further information, please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are a contact in the broadest sense of the Covivio Group
The personal data we process is primarily intended to provide you with information about Covivio and its subsidiaries, to manage the relationship we have with you, to invite you to events, satisfaction surveys... It can be your names, first names, employer, if any, professional sector, contact information (email and postal addresses, phone number). You can ask for more to be included in our mail lists (by contacting our DPO). If no other link links to Covivio, we will permanently remove your personal data from our databases.
Specific information about the CRM set up by Covivio
In order to facilitate the management of its contacts, Covivio has set up a management tool called "CRM" (Client Relationship Management).
As an internal or external "contact" in the broadest sense of our Group (Covivio SA and its subsidiaries abroad and in France), we process your personal data within a software developed by Sales Force acting as a subcontractor of your personal data.
This treatment is based on your consent, you can at any time request that the data in this tool be anonymized (email@example.com).
The data that may be required to be processed are: your first name, civil quality, professional and/or personal address, professional and/or personal telephone, professional and/or personal email, function, company, type of relationship you have with Covivio (customer, tenant, supplier, director, shareholder, prospect, employee, other...) or that of your company, your wishes invitation to events organized by Covivio, data relating to the appointments you have held with our employees, your possible membership in an association or other professional circle and any information strictly related to regarding your relationship with our Group.
Generally this data has been collected from you directly or is public information.
Your personal data are processed:
- to ensure effective and targeted communication between Covivio Group employees on the one hand and you or your company on the other;
- to optimize the management of group contacts within our teams.
This data are for the exclusive use of the Covivio Group. The recipients are:
- Covivio and its subsidiaries in France and abroad (the Covivio Group);
- if necessary, certain authorized employees of the company Sales Force, acting as subcontractor of personal data on behalf of Covivio. Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union in accordance with current regulations. They are in no way the subject of commercial transactions with third parties.
Policy to keep your data in the CRM:
- within our tool, we will anonymize your data within a maximum of 15 days of your request;
- we carry out annual campaigns to make your data more reliable.
You are a shareholder of a Covivio Group company (or represent a shareholder)
We process your personal data with a view to providing you with all of the documentation to which you - or the company you represent - are entitled to or request, as a shareholder, to meet our legal obligations and to track the composition of our shareholding.
This personal data consists of your name (birth or use), first name, date and place of birth, professional and/or personal telephone number, professional and/or personal postal address, e-mail address professional and/or personal, number of shares and voting rights held.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
- Covivio Group (Covivio and its subsidiaries);
- competent providers, for whom Covivio and its subsidiaries ensure that they have a security and confidentiality policy in full compliance with regulations;
- and, at their request, competent administrative or judicial authorities.
Under no circumstances are your personal data the subject of commercial transactions with third parties.
Should such data be forwarded outside the European Union, we guarantee full respect for all applicable regulations governing this type of transfer.
What is the retention period?
Your personal data will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified beyond the length of time required in view of the purposes for which it is processed and the compliance with our contractual, legal and Regulatory obligations.
What are your rights?
- You can request more information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to access, correct and portability your data.
- You have the right to request the erasure of your data or a limitation of its processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of that data.
- When the legal basis for treatment is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- You have the option of making a claim to a supervisory authority.
- For any request, please contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensuring the security of your data is important to us
Covivio works to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to secure your personal data in order to protect against intentional or involuntary manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. In particular, we make cyber threat prevention one of our priorities. Covivio Group employees are subject to authorisations to access your data strictly supervised and differentiated according to their responsibilities and are bound by confidentiality clauses, as are our external providers.
Changes in our treatment policy
This policy reflects our current standards, which may be subject to change. Any changes will take effect as of the release of the latest updated version of this policy.
A landmark development project in Milan.
Vitae operates in synergy with the Symbiosis business district, south of the Porta Romana. Together, they introduce a previously unimaginable model of the future.Discover more