Legal and informative mentions
We are pleased to welcome you to our website to help you get to know us better. The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and its activities.
Permanent Establishment in Italy: Via Carlo Ottavio Cornaggia n. 10 – 20123 Milano
Tax Code and no. of registration with the Register of Companies of Milan n. 05792150962
Share capital: 261.424.983,00
Hosting:: Ergonet S.r.l. – sede legale: Via Giuseppe Contadini 18 - 01027 Montefiascone
Hosting and creation
Creation:: Lombardini22 S.p.a., Via Lombardini 22, 20143 Milano (MI)
Visuals:: Lombardini22 S.p.a., Via Lombardini 22, 20143 Milano (MI)
Illustrations:: Lombardini22 S.p.a., Via Lombardini 22, 20143 Milano (MI)
Photographs:: Diego De Pol
The Layout and content of this site together constitute a work protected by existing intellectual property laws. No reproduction and/or representation, partial or complete, can be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio SA. – Italy.
The name Covivio, the logo Covivio the name of the subsidiaries of Covivio SA, the name and logos of their products as well as the slogans are owned by Covivio SA and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter “Covivio”). Any reproduction, use and/or modification that would be made without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is likely to constitute counterfeiting. It will also not in any way take responsibility for Covivio.
The drawings, photographs, images, texts, audio and non-sound sequences, and other materials depicted on this website are subject to industrial and/or intellectual property rights, properties of Covivio or its subsidiaries. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation, and/or transformation, partial or integral, or transfer to another site are prohibited.
The private copy of these various rights objects is permitted with reference to the source. Their partial or complete reproduction, without the prior and written consent of Covivio, is strictly forbidden.
Creating a hyperlink to the site is allowed. Under no circumstances can Covivio be held responsible for the information disseminated on these sites via these hypertext.
The information and presentations contained in the pages of this site are provided purely as an indication and remain subject to change at any time and without notice. Their use for private or professional purposes cannot in any way incur the responsibility of Covivio.
Covivio cannot guarantee the exactness, precision or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this site.
As a result Covivio disclaims any responsibility:
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omissions relating to any information available on this site;
- for any damage, direct and/or indirect, regardless of the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused by anyone's access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or credit granted to a any information that comes directly or indirectly from the site;
- for any use that can be made of this different information.
General personal data processing policy
You'll find our personal data processing policy here.
Specific policy for the processing of personal data
Covivio SA undertakes that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site https://vitaemilano.com/, will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your refusal or consent to the deposit of cookies is valid for a period of 6 months.
When you visit our website, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet.
Defining a cookie
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an ad. It keeps user data to make browsing easier and allows for certain features. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Learn more about cookies and how to oppose them
Below is the type of cookie stored on https://vitaemilano.com/ :
Audience Measurement Cookies (Analytics)
Audience measurement cookies are deployed to obtain information about visitor navigation. In particular, they help to understand how users arrive on a site and to reconstruct their journey.
Third party cookies
Cookies placed by third parties to improve services.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
|_ga||www.vitaemilano.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||www.vitaemilano.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||www.vitaemilano.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
Ways to refuse the storage of cookies through your browser
On your first visit to https://vitaemilano.com/ a popup informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only deposited if you accept them. You can receive information and set your cookies at any time to accept or reject them by going to the cookie management page included in the "Legal and informative notes" at the bottom centre of each page of the site.
In order to manage the cookies installed, you have the following possibilities: a popup informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only deposited if you accept them. You can receive information and set your cookies at any time to accept or reject them by going to the cookie management page included in the "Legal and informative notes" at the bottom centre of each page of the site.
- You can set up your browser to block or delete cookies installed by our site.
- You can also set up your browser to ask for your consent before installing a cookie. You have the option of accepting them or refusing them one by one or rejecting them all.
- You can decide to remove a cookie that has already been installed by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and beyond: choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options." Click on the "Privacy" (or "Confidentiality") tab. Select the desired level using the cursor or click the "advanced" button to customize your cookie management.
- For Firefox: Choose the "Tools" menu. Click on the "Privacy" "Cookies" option.
- For Opera: Choose the "File" menu . . . "Preferences." Privacy".
- For Google Chrome: Click on the icon representing a wrench that is located in the browser's toolbar. Select Options (Mac and Linux Preferences, Chromebook Settings). Choose the Advanced Options tab. Click on content settings in the "Privacy" section. In the Content Settings dialog that appears, click the Cookies tab.
A landmark development project in Milan.
Vitae operates in synergy with the Symbiosis business district, south of the Porta Romana. Together, they introduce a previously unimaginable model of the future.Discover more